AMENITIES AND PROGRAMS AT THE ALEXANDER HOTEL
Whether you are in Dublin for business or on a leisure holiday, our friendly team and contemporary facilities will ensure your stay is a success.
- Hotel Facilities :
- 98 classic bedrooms and 4 suites all individually air conditioned
- Caravaggio’s restaurant
- Winners bar
- Wi-Fi available
- 24 hour access to our fitness suite, available for the use of residents
- Meeting rooms and function space available for private hire
For guests who wish to take a city run, the team would be happy to direct you towards interesting routes for runners offering you an opportunity to see the city and its many elegant and interesting gardens and parks.
Dublin Bikes are available throughout the city and there is a station on Merrion Square beside the hotel.
Complimentary WiFi is offered to all hotel guests free of charge during their stay.
* A surcharge applies for this service in the event of a high level of consumption.
- The Aircoach from Dublin Airport stops on Merrion square around the corner from the hotel
- The Green Line LUAS line to Sandyford business park and Dundrum Town Centre and other destinations is less that a 10 minute walk
- The Red Line LUAS to Heuston station is less than a 15 minute walk from the hotel
- Pearse Street DART and rail station is 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- A Taxi rank is located across the road from the hotel
- A selection of hop on hop off bus tours stop on Merrion Square
- Dublin Bike’s have a station on Merrion Square. Guests can register online and use this increasingly popular mode of transport to see the City.
- There are a range of Dublin bus routes that pass the hotel travelling to various destinations around the city
The team in the hotel will be happy to recommend the best mode of transport for your destination.
The Alexander Hotel is located within one of the more mature business districts in Dublin sitting as it does close to Government Buildings and close to some of the largest corporate headquarters in the city. The IFSC and Grand Canal area as well as Trinity College are around the corner from the hotel.
Business areas located beside the Alexander Hotel
- Merrion Square, Mount Street and Fitzwilliam Square are located around the corner from the hotel
- St Stephens Green; 10 minutes walk
- IFSC; 10 minute walk or short taxi
- Grand Canal Square; 10 minutes walk
- Convention Centre Dublin; 15-20 minutes’ walk or short taxi
- The RDS in Ballsbridge and Embassy district in Dublin is a 15 minute walk or 5-10 minutes by Taxi
- Sandyford Business Park, 15-20 minutes by taxi or LUAS from St Stephens Green
- Business Parks in Tallaght and Citywest are connected by the Red line LUAS
- East point Business park is approx 10 minutes by taxi