Amenities and programs at The Alexander Hotel
Whether you are in Dublin for business or on a leisure holiday, our friendly team and contemporary facilities will ensure your stay is a success.
- 98 classic bedrooms and 4 suites all individually air conditioned
- Caravaggio’s restaurant
- Winners bar
- Parking available at nearby location at €12 per 24 hours
- Wi-Fi available
- 24 hour access to our fitness suite, available for the use of residents
- Meeting rooms and function space available for private hire
The Alexander Hotel Dublin offers guests 24 hour access to our gym & fitness suite which has a range of cardiovascular equipment.
For guests who wish to take a city run, the team would be happy to direct you towards interesting routes for runners offering you an opportunity to see the city and its many elegant and interesting gardens and parks.
Dublin Bikes are available throughout the city and there is a station on Merrion Square beside the hotel.
The hotels recently upgraded their wireless broadband to offer seamless roaming and improved high speed coverage throughout. As part of this upgrade we also offer the latest and toughest standard based security for wireless internet access. A surcharge applies for this service.
30 minutes complimentary WiFi is available to all guests during their stay.
- The Aircoach from Dublin Airport stops on Merrion square around the corner from the hotel
- The Green Line LUAS line to Sandyford business park and Dundrum Town Centre and other destinations is less that a 10 minute walk
- The Red Line LUAS to Heuston station is less than a 15 minute walk from the hotel
- Pearse Street DART and rail station is 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- A Taxi rank is located across the road from the hotel
- A selection of hop on hop off bus tours stop on Merrion Square
- Dublin Bike’s have a station on Merrion Square. Guests can register online and use this increasingly popular mode of transport to see the City.
- There are a range of Dublin bus routes that pass the hotel travelling to various destinations around the city
The team in the hotel will be happy to recommend the best mode of transport for your destination.
- Our car park for the Davenport, Alexander and Mont Clare Hotels is located on Fenian Street and is called Alexander Court. The cost for residents is €12.00 per 24 hours and €2.00 per hour thereafter. You will need a code to access this car park which can be obtained by telephone or by checking with the receptionist on check in.Our car park for the Davenport, Alexander and Mont Clare Hotels is located on Fenian Street and is called Alexander Court. The cost for residents is €12.00 per 24 hours and €2.00 per hour thereafter. You will need a code to access this car park which can be obtained by telephone or by checking with the receptionist on check in.
The Alexander Hotel is located within one of the more mature business districts in Dublin sitting as it does close to Government Buildings and close to some of the largest corporate headquarters in the city. The IFSC and Grand Canal area as well as Trinity College are around the corner from the hotel.
Business areas located beside the Alexander Hotel
- Merrion Square, Mount Street and Fitzwilliam Square are located around the corner from the hotel
- St Stephens Green; 10 minutes walk
- IFSC; 10 minute walk or short taxi
- Grand Canal Square; 10 minutes walk
- Convention Centre Dublin; 15-20 minutes’ walk or short taxi
- The RDS in Ballsbridge and Embassy district in Dublin is a 15 minute walk or 5-10 minutes by Taxi
- Sandyford Business Park, 15-20 minutes by taxi or LUAS from St Stephens Green
- Business Parks in Tallaght and Citywest are connected by the Red line LUAS
- East point Business park is approx 10 minutes by taxi