Wedding Brochure is available below
The Alexander Hotel is a hidden gem among Dublin hotels offering you hospitality, a warm personal welcome and experience tailored to ensure we give you a day to remember. Our bright spacious lobby is perfect for guests to socialise as they wait for the happy couple’s arrival.
Our largest suite, the Aston offers guests a flexible solution to a range of set ups and numbers. The hotel offers a selection of different sized rooms which means we can also offer the Ascot suite and the Annesley for a more intimate day. We only cater for one wedding a day.
- The Aston suite decorated in light woods offers the bride and groom a versatile suite of rooms that can cater for up to 300 guests with a modern feel. This suite offers flexibility for any occasion and our wedding co-coordinator will guide you through the options available to ensure you get the reception that you want.
- The Ascot suite and The Annesley offer a more intimate day for up to 100 guests. Our co-coordinator can talk you through the type of events we can deliver in these rooms.
For more information, contact the Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your ceremony
Both The Alexander Hotel and The Davenport Hotel (located across the road) can accommodate civil ceremonies which offer you the opportunity to have an easy transition from ceremony to reception during your big day.
For your wedding photos
Merrion Square, Merrion Square Park, Trinity College, the leafy green banks of the Grand Canal or,(for shopaholics), Grafton Street are only a few of the array of amazing locations for your wedding pictures right on the doorstep of the hotel.
The Alexander Hotel Wedding Packages
No request is too big or too small, our team will tailor make a package that is right for you:
- Pre-wedding tasting with an opportunity to meet the Chef
- Complimentary hire of the banqueting suite
- Red carpet on arrival with a complimentary glass of champagne for the bride and groom
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Use of traditional cake stand, cake knife & pillars
- Personalised souvenir menus
- Accommodation for the bride and groom in a luxurious bridal suite with full Irish breakfast
- Professional consultation with a dedicated wedding co-coordinator
- Preferential rates for your wedding guests on request